Sunday, February 8, 2009

Josh is 30!!!



So Josh really doesn't like parties but it was his 30th birthday how could I not throw him a party. I tried to make it a suprise but I think he figured it out earlier on Saturday, I guess its the thought that counts. It was a great success both families were there along with some friends. I made Cafe Rio pulled pork burritos which is Josh's favorite meal. My husband is so great and he does so much for me, I just wanted him to know how special he is. He said that was the best party he has ever had. He married the right girl for good parties.

3 comments:

This Crazy Cross family said...

Josh - You are so OLD!!!
Emily - I'm jealous you got to hang out with Sarah and Micah in Denver!

Miss you guys.

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Happy Birthday, Josh! You ARE old:) Em, you are so cute to throw him a party! I bet it was awesome! We miss you down here!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Hi Emily!
Its Lindsay (holding) Anderson. I saw your blog linked to Nicole's blog, and wanted to say HI. Hope you don't mind :-)
You have such a beautiful family!!! I love your wedding pic on top!!
Where are you living? Working? etc...
I'd love to stay in touch.... our blog is private, so email me for an invite if you'd like...
dustandlinz@gmail.com

Happy Valentines!
Lindsay