Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our First Christmas Tree


Well this is me and Josh's first year to have a Christmas tree, because last year we were in an apartment. There was not much room for anything. We are very proud of our tree. We spent about two hours at Tai Pan trying to figure out what colors to do. Josh was a good sport. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Josh's parents house. The food was delicious, and of course I ate too much. We also went up to my Dad's cabin in Bear Lake with Dustin, Mel, and the twins to cut down Christmas trees. It was pretty nice because there was no snow. Emma was not really a fan, I think she might have just been a little cold. We are so Thankful for our families and all the time we get to spend with them!

3 comments:

Jylaire said...

I love the tree! GOod job with the decor...It's about 1000 times cuter than ours!

Mallory Clan said...

I'm SOOOO happy to see you on here...FINALLY!! We still miss you guys. We hope you are enjoying the cold. You know your still invited to the beach house for Christmas....thought I'd throw that out there in case you had nothing to do. Hope you're surviving Utah.

Marsha said...

It was great to see you guys at the fire station Christmas party last night, and to introduce you to our little baby Christopher. Thanks for sharing your blog!