Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Busy Christmas



I am so happy and sad at the same time that Christmas is over. It has been crazy the last couple of weeks. I kept forgetting important things, some might of thought I was pregnant..... but I am not, no worries. Josh, Emma and I had a great Christmas. We were able to have Emma all of Christmas Eve, and then we got her the 26th morning, because I had to work Christmas night. It was kind of nice to have her the day after Christmas because then she didn't get so overwhelmed with so may presents at once. Christmas Eve was spent at the Larsen home eating soup and playing bingo, Christmas day was at the Jackson household eating, playing in the snow, and just enjoying the family. It is sad to see the season go but I am excited to see what next year brings, hopefully a new edition.

1 comment:

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

AH! I HOPE a new addition!:) we sure miss you guys down gere!!