Friday, July 29, 2011

Visit from My Dad and Evie






I have been looking forward to this visit for some time. My Dad and Evelyn flew out last week for 10 days. We had so much fun and it was so great to have them here. My Dad did so many projects inside and outside, I loved it. They were the biggest help and lifesavers this month, since Josh is in Alaska. We stayed in Charleston for a few days. We rode a carriage through old towne, went to the beach, ate delicious seafood, went to Fort Sumter, shopped and much much more. Olivia were very sad to see them go, because it was back to just the two of us. Hopefully Josh will be home in 3 days. Thanks again Dad and Evelyn for coming out to see us, we loved every minute.

1 comment:

Jylaire said...

It's got to be great to have company! Hope you guys are doing great!