Sunday, January 2, 2011

Olivia's First Christmas





We had an exciting first Christmas with Olivia. She did better opening presents than we thought. She would tear open the packages and get really excited for what was inside. Christmas Eve we went to Josh's parents house. In the morning we went shooting ( my first time ever) and I actually hit 2 clay pigeons out of 20. I would say not bad for my first time. That night we of course played BINGO with everyone and opened presents. We decided to stay there overnight so Grandpa and Grandma could see Olivia's first Christmas morning. We then came home after presents were opened, showered, and headed off to my Dad's for the day. We had a really yummy dinner and then the kids just played forever. It was so nice to be with family. We really take advantage of having them around us. Next year we won't be living here but hopefully we can come home for the holidays.

No comments: