Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our Busy Life




Josh and I have been so busy the last month preparing for him to leave. We do have some good news, we are expecting and the baby is due February 7th. We are so excited. This summer has been filled with lots of trips and just spending time together. Here are a few pictures from our fun adventures this summer. Hopefully we will find out the gender of the baby in the next couple of weeks. I think I am going to email Josh the picture and let him guess. Just something fun for him since he can't be here for it.

4 comments:

Jylaire said...

Congrats on the baby! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see what you're having!

Marsha said...

That is wonderful news! I know you wanted this to happen, so we are so excited for you.

RickAndGina said...

That is so awesome! I think that letting him try to guess is so fun. I can't ever tell anything on those little things. Well congrats miss.

Paige said...

Hey Emily!
Just thought I would say hello. I just came across your blog through Brooke's. It looks like things are going well, and congratulations!